Monday 30 July 2007

A Hazy Shade Of Sunshine

Second week @ work starts. Now it's back to business. But first...


Sneaking with the snails, chasing low flying and very scared birds, jumping in, out of and over puddles, catching a hazy shade of sunshine. I'm running again. For the first time since 17_07 @ beauregard. So it's back to business and back to life. I did not that bad after an annoying injury. The Big Tour (3,4 km) in 20'35", the first kilometer in my usual 6'40", did some sprints on my way to 5 km in 31' flat. I can go with that. Average heartbeat 149 with a maximum of 171. Maybe the maximum can be explained by our fifth wedding anniversary and the inauguration of our kitchen, yesterday. We had 50 guests, the weather sucked and it was a perfect day. Thank you, little baby Jezus and thank you giant dEVIL.


By the way: David Steegen is @ Rio De Janeiro. Note to self http://davidsteegen.skynetblogs.be/

Stanhope Mews, London_2007

No comments: