Wednesday 16 May 2007

Start me Up

I am about to create a weblog of my photography and all other notes and reports to self.
The number one statement on this blog is that every photo you make is a memo to yourself. The next is that a little mystery is always welcome and creates an interesting buzz. But this is not about a buzz. It's about what I like and about exploring the world around me and getting better all the time. Including getting better as a person.
So here is the very first mystery on Note to Self.

'6 Palace Gate' London, Kensington_2007

I'm in the middle of preparing a project with pictures of London. Everybody who is interested can expect a sneak preview on this weblog every now and then. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
martin pulaski said...

I wish you a lot of success. We share quite a lot of heroes and heroines. Thanks for your comment too.