Sunday 20 May 2007

Paola- & Fabiola- & Herman246 & cetera

Check this out.

I'm sorry but you have to understand Dutch and/or Flemish... It's online theater, using every corner of the web, there is even more than I know and understand (youtube, twitter, flickr, skynetblogs...).

She is Paola. In Dutch I call her ontwapenend. She knocks you out, she is so fresh, so real but... a fake. She/they fooled me for, let's say, 20 minutes. In looking for more on the net I suddenly understood that they were pulling my leg. No harm done. You must enjoy, cheer up, do not take live too serious etc. When you can be serious when you should, there's no danger in being a phoney from time to time. Ask your kids or some kid you know, I'm sure they will understand. They love it when you act or when you play the fool. Even when you're a bad actor.
http://www.hetpaleis.be/events.php?id=157&parent=


Who?, London_2006
PS Now I found out that over this country's border they call her lonelygirl15.

No comments: